Valencia CF have confirmed their participation in the upcoming MICFootball, which will take place from April 4 to 9 at the Costa Brava. The che team, a historical Spanish football team, have been in more than 10 editions and will seek for its first title in 2023.
The tournament thus adds a new LaLiga team to those already confirmed (Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, RCD Espanyol and Atlético de Madrid).
MICPlayers currently at Valencia CF
In the current Valencia CF first team we find different players who have been in the MICFootball:
- Justin Kluivert, Patrick’s son, played for MIC in 2011 with the Ajax FC colors.
- Hugo Guillamón, currently with the Spanish National Team in the FIFA World Cup, came to the tournament in 2015.
- Tiago Ribeiro, a young promise of Portuguese football, played the MIC 2016 with FC Porto.
- The young Illaix Moriba showed his talent in three different editions with FC Barcelona (2014, 2016 & 2018)
- The youngster Jesús Vázquez took part in the 2018 edition with Valencia.
- 4 editions of the MICFootball and last edition ambassador (2022), Nico González continues to grow in the Spanish powerhouse